Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Introducing...

Ozzie and Georgie
Ozzie
Christmas Card Photo (except we cropped and played with some)
G-man (Chosen Generation)
Prince
Olive (rescue from FL)
Tucker (we got him TWO DAYS before he was going to be put down...they were GIVING him away...and he is the absolute best dog ever!)
Punkin
Punkin and Buttons
Deamon (spelled wrong intentionally)

Prince
Our House
Our Barn
Dorey (Pitt County Rescue)

Harley (rescue from a place where they don't believe in vet care:( including neuters/spays)

Mystik Bunny
Baby Frodo
Zoey (the original bunny)
Basil (rescue from G-ville)
G-man



Our wonderful herd of animals. :) We currently have 17 (I know, excessive), and I am loving every minute of it! We have: 5 dogs, 5 rabbits, 3 cats, 2 horses, 1 beta fish, and 1 yellow tang in our salt water tank. I'm going to post as many pictures as I can, but it's hard to keep up with them all! Only thing not pictured is the beta fish (bob) and the yellow tang (henry).
I hope I got everyone!!! Just an update.
Camo








No comments: