Wednesday, April 30, 2008

So much for a wonderful weekend...

So far, this year has been somewhat of a let down horse wise. Our first two horse shows were rained out, and the weekend we actually did make it out for a trail ride, I break my foot :) What lovely fun! It's not horrible, but it is a little bit of a bad start to the horseback season.


My foot is still aching horribly, but I guess that is to be expected. I am hoping that my foot will be somewhat functional by Monday. I have a boot, and I'm hoping to at least be able to hop around on it instead of using the crutches. What can I say, I'm just living up to my nickname!!! (Ms. Grace).


Sooooooooooo, I'm going to post a few pictures from the weekend where one of our shows were rained out. The white horse is a horse that I had in training for a few weeks. His name is PJ. What a sweetheart!!! He is literally a big friendly giant. He's almost 17 hands, and would rather kiss you and snuggle than anything else in the world. Oh, and did I mention that he's beautiful? He has ICE blue eyes that you can just stare into for hours.









I'll post some more pictures later on.


Camo

No comments: