Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Emotions...

... are entirely too dramatic sometimes.



I don't understand how such non-issues, can become so blown out of proportion! Even worse, accidents made into dramatical events.



UGH!



Sorry, short vent.



Current Music: Olivia Broadfield "Don't Cry"



Excerpt:



*How I wish everything was simple

How I wish everything didn't end in lies

How I wish I could just keep turning back time

How I wish I could be more like me

When I didn't have to worry about myself

How I wish I could just keep turning back time*



*Forgive me if I cannot try any harder

You make it seem like everything I do means nothing at all

As complications go this can't get any sweeter*



*Flashback, twisted up

I'm so close to giving up

Don't Cry

Right now I am complicated

Right now I am giving this heart away

How I wish I could just keep turning back time

Right now I'm the walking wounded

Mind set on getting out alive

How I wish I could just keep turning back time*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the song at the end <3
what is the name of that?

Pushesrb said...

I posted it just above the song. It's called "Don't Cry" by Olivia Broadfield


:)