Monday, May 05, 2008

Home at last...

I swear, days like today are the kind that absolutely take eery last ounce of energy a person has!!!





So, when I FINALLY got home and was able to take the killer boot (cast) off, my ankle was probably the size of a grapefruit...just on one side! Not very pretty, I must say.





Anyways, I took a couple of pictures of my tuck tuck (Tucker) while he was temporarily out of his crate. Unfortunately, he's been somewhat confined as of late. On Thursday, he went to the wonderful V-E-T (don't say it!) and got snip snipped (n-e-u-t-e-r-e-d)<---He knows that word now too...I ASSURE you. For a big dog, he is SUCH a wuss! He's pretty sure he's supposed to lick it until there's nothing left. Soooo...he has been subjected to...THE DOGGIE CONE! Haha. He's SO pathetic. He just wines and wines. As soon as I let him out, he RUNS up to me and burries his huge head in my arms and begs for me to save him. What a cutie pie...I must say. I posted a few pictures so you can see how adorable he is.





Enjoy!!!




How happy does he look? Can you believe that he was two days from being put down? And someone was crazy enough to give this absolute sweetie pie up! He sits, he stays, he lays down, he knows "crate", he shakes, and what a lover!!! Had to brag, he's that amazing.


It's the GIANT CONE OF DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol


Sorry, but I had to post one picture of my adorable little Frodo bunny. He's getting so big, and SO cute!

No comments: